Before you hire any other entertainer, READ THIS:
“The 6 Biggest Mistakes Event Planners Make When
Hiring Entertainment And How To Avoid Them”
If you are planning an event of any kind in which you’ll need entertainment: I urge you to relax, take off your shoes and STUDY this important report – it IS truly important!
If you are a corporation planning a special event or even a parent planning your child’s birthday party… how would you like to hire a high quality, professional entertainer for that event? Do you know the qualifying questions to ask that entertainer that guarantee that he is a professional and not just a hobbyist?
A quality entertainer should address each of these topics during your conversation or meeting. If you have to ask any of these questions and you don’t receive an affirmative answer that is a tell tale sign that the entertainer you are dealing with is less than “top-notch.”
- Isn’t one entertainer as good as another? No, absolutely not! This is one of the biggest misconceptions. First ask yourself, what are you looking for in an entertainer? If the entertainer only performs for children or only performs for adults and you need the opposite, that would not be a good decision to choose that entertainer. You want an entertainer that is experienced in the type of performance you are looking for.
- The entertainer that offers the lowest price is the one you should hire. This may or may not be true. The prices that are offered to you might not be for the services you want. Just because one entertainer offers a show for thirty dollars and another offers a show for one hundred dollars, does not mean that you save seventy dollars by going with the cheaper of the two. There is a saying; you get what you pay for. By choosing the cheaper entertainer, that is exactly what you are getting, lower quality entertainment. It is always better to pay a little more and be completely satisfied instead of paying less and being disappointed.
- Does the entertainer offer different packages that the prospect can choose from to best suit their needs? A professional entertainer should have more than one package to choose from. This relates to topic number two, because different packages offer different services that meet a number of standards including your budget, the amount of time to cover, the benefits you want, and more features.
- Does the performer have giveaways and handouts for the audience to take home as a souvenir of the performance? A quality performer should offer some type of giveaway such as a booklet of magic tricks, or a magic trick. The giveaways provide a memory of the performance that lasts. An entertainer that makes balloon animals is not the best choice. Granted the balloon animal is great at first, but most of the time it’ll pop before it makes it home or it will deflate after a day. Therefore the souvenir must be something that lasts.
- Can the performer give you testimonials of what other people thought of his past performances? Testimonials are simply what other people said about the performer, their thoughts on the performance if you will. Although what the entertainer tells you is most likely true, ask for testimonials. If he is unable to produce any, that is an indication that he is not a serious performer.
- Does the entertainer guarantee the satisfaction of his client? Most performers don’t guarantee what they do, so if you get lousy service; you’re stuck with it. The main reason performers don’t guarantee their show is because they don’t think they can live up to the guarantee. Any entertainer that guarantees his/her performance is a top-notch, quality entertainer, guaranteed!
By getting the answers to those questions you can make an informed intelligent decision. Again, if you just want any entertainer with a low-quality service there are plenty of them. But if you desire a quality entertainer that offers unique entertainment that is fun, unforgettable, and will make you look great, guaranteed… then I invite you to call me at 1-877-297-7252 or if you prefer, you can leave your name and telephone number and a description of your needs at my email address email@example.com, and I’ll contact you. No pressure, I just want to answer any questions you may have.
Here is one last important point. I do give a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If I don’t live up to everything I promised and you are not thrilled with my service, if the audience isn’t having a great time laughing and being amazed then you don’t have to pay a dime. What could be fairer than that?
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.
PS: Dates and times are very limited, due to my hectic performing schedule, so call today to reserve the date you want, to avoid disappointment.